Elegant, Spacious, Family Home
13 COMET ST, PELICAN WATERS
- Stunning 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family friendly home on a 480m2 block
- The master bedroom features a large en-suite including his and her vanity
- Generous open plan living and dining room leads out to the entertainment area
- Massive kitchen featuring Caeser stone benchtops, walk-in pantry and gas cooktop
- Separate media room, air conditioning in 3 of the 4 bedrooms and dining room
- Spacious outdoor entertainment area perfect for friends and family
- 6.6kW solar system, awnings on outside widows, tinted windows in living area
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens, garden shed and undercover storage both sides of house
- 5 Minutes to Pelican Waters Shopping Village, less than 10 to Golden Beach
- Close proximity to many schools in Pelican Waters and Caloundra areas
Designed with summer in mind, this gorgeous family home is ready to welcome its new owners.
Upon entering you step into the breeze filled hall leading you to the stunning kitchen area fit with Caeser stone bench tops, walk-in pantry, large gas cooktop and plenty of storage - perfect for the at home chefs. Walking through you will notice the separate media room great for those nights where you want to stay in, with plenty of space for large lounge suites and TV's.
Looking out from the kitchen you can observe the spacious open plan living and dining area complete with air-conditioning and tinted windows, great for keeping the heat out. Leading out from the living area is a generous tiled outdoor alfresco looking out over the low maintenance gardens. Featuring a large awning this space is perfect for entertaining family and friends, regardless of the season.
Entering the other wing of the house you will notice 3 good sized bedrooms all fit with built-in robes and 2 of which also feature air-conditioning. At the back of the house is the luxurious master bedroom featuring a large walk-in robe, air-conditioning and access to the outdoor area giving a great indoor/outdoor flow. The en-suite comes with a his and her double vanity and a large shower.
With so many great features this house needs to be experienced first hand, do yourself a favour and come down for a viewing before it gets snapped up.